By using this website and our proxy servers, mentioned below as "CroxyProxy", "service", "we", "us" you agree to the following:
This service is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Use of this service is entirely at your own risk. We cannot take responsibility for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of this service.
The information, services and products available to you on this website may contain errors and are subject to periods of interruption. While we do our best to maintain the information, services and products it offers, we can not be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits or other consequential damages arising from the use of the service, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
CROXYPROXY PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CROXYPROXY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF CROXYPROXY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE.
The service allows indirect browsing of external, third-party websites. The term "indirect browsing" refers to the server which you connect to. During "direct" browsing, you connect to the server which provides the resource you are requesting. During "indirect" browsing, you connect to our server, and it downloads the requested resource and forwards it to you.
We are not responsible for the content on any external websites that may be accessible through our service. We will not be responsible for any contamination or damage a user sustains as a result of entering a website through the service. A website viewed through our service is in no way owned by or associated with this service.
By connecting to our server instead of the target server, the target server does not see your IP address. However, we do not guarantee our service will be fully anonymous. The downloaded resource may reference other resources which your browser may automatically download. The service attempts to reroute all such requests through our server but may not be entirely successful.
Any resource (such as web pages, images, files) downloaded through our service may be modified. The resource which you receive may not be an accurate representation of the resource requested.
This service may only be used for legal purposes. Like an Internet Service Provider (ISP), barring any technical issues, this service allows the user to access any website on the Internet network. It is the responsibility of the end user to use the abilities this service grants in a manner that is consistent with locals laws and policies in effect at the user's personal location and laws and policies in effect at location of the website that user visits using this service. The users of this service, and not the owners and operators of this service, are responsible for any consequences stemming from any improper or illegal usage of the service.
The service may not be used for any of the following forbidden uses:
- For any illegal purpose including but not limited to the transmission or receipt of illegal material.
- To contact or communicate with minors in a manner prohibited by law.
- To violate copyrights or to break other forms of intellectual property law.
- To engage in spamming, indiscriminate advertising, unsolicited commercial email, mass news posts, or any other kind of abuse of the network.
- To transmit any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, or hateful material of any kind or nature.
We reserve the right to cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies about any activities conducted via this service that may violate any law enforceable in the jurisdiction under which the service is run.
Abuse of the service
Provided services operate with significant, but limited and expensive, resources, such as ram, processing power, and bandwidth. In using this service, you agree not to abuse the service by using an excessive number of these limited resources. Users or groups of users who are believed to be abusing the service by using excessive resources, are not welcome to use the service and their access may be blocked by the administrator.
Examples of abusive use of resources are:
- Automatically crawling pages using this service.
- Repeatedly requesting the same resources over and over again.
- Hotlinking to pages, images, or files provided by the service.
- Transferring excessively large files. Files larger than a specified size are automatically cut off.
- Feeding a robot, automatic process, or other non-human browser.
- Any other activity that would cause significantly larger amounts of load on our servers than an average user would normally cause to be used.
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time as determined necessary by the service's administrators.
Premium account, also mentioned as "premium service", "premium subscription", "premium access" provides use with the advanced features:
- Users can connect to separate faster and less loaded servers.
- No proxy advertisements, filtering most of third-party advertisements in web proxy mode.
- Ability to choose a preferred server.
- No file size limitation.
- Priority user support.
Premium account limitations